Take training to the next level with Artificial Intelligence
GrAIg Studio is a solution helping coaches aggregate, analyze & exploit athletes' data.
GrAIg's technology provides coaches with the right tools to make the most of training, daily & subjective data (such as questionnaires answered by the athletes). It saves time, enables accurate analysis, and allows coaches to make the best possible decisions.
GrAIg Studio processes all your athletes' available data to provide you with extremely advanced and precise analyses in a few clicks.
From training data, GrAIg Studio automatically detects all intensity laps so you don't have to. It detects races & session types, groups similar sessions, and offers metrics to simplify, understand and transform the massive amount of data available.
Thus, GrAIg Studio allows you to:
- be extremely precise in training monitoring
- refine volume & intensity calibration
- benefit from the value of different data sources
All this in a very short amount of time
GrAIg Studio also features Machine Learning models that can estimate the metabolic profile of your athletes on a daily basis. From their training, daily and subjective data, our models estimate VO2Max, VLAMax, MLSS, and Carbohydrate Oxidation.
You can then:
- recalibrate training zones on a daily basis
- quantify the evolution of a rider without the need for testing
- measure the impact of a training plan on the athlete's metabolism
To summarize, this technology, given all the data that has been accumulated over the years, allows to achieve hyper-personalization of the athletes' preparation by adapting to the needs and specificities of each one.
Finally, GrAIg Studio will soon be able to predict the impact of a training program on a rider's performance.
Using state-of-the-art technology, our models will measure the influence of each session, the links between them, and the effect of their sequence on an athlete's performance.
Thanks to an integration with TrainingPeaks, we directly retrieve the sessions you have planned in order to:
- quantify the impact of a training program on an athlete
- simulate different strategies to validate the one that best fits your expectations
- and above all, allow you to put everything in place so that an athlete is at peak capacity on a race day